Just a brief look into our lives today.
Today has been a great day. First, it is SNOWING!! We live in California so this is a very rare occurance. We took the kids bowling today. They had a blast. It is such a beautiful sight to see the excitement in our childrens eyes. After bowling we had to stop for a few things at the grocery store. On the way home the roads were not in the best conditions, but thankfully we made it home safely. The kids played in the backyard and had a great snowball fight. The laughter I heard through the window while making dinner was priceless. After a warm bath, pajamas and a movie of their choice it was off to bed for the little ones. I am so thankful for 2 wonderful children and a loving husband. I love you guys!!
On a side note, 10:30 at night and our phone rings, yep no school tomorrow, so we may be able to have another fun day in the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment