My house is slowing coming together. I started in the family room and that is perfect. The next day I did the 2 upstairs bathrooms. Yesterday I finished both kids rooms. Today I must get my formal living room done. I have so much to do in a very little time.
On another note, I am only working 4 hours today and the I get to go out for dinner and drinks with my hubby.
We got a beautiful puppy. She is an Italian Greyhound, Terrier Mix and she is awesome. Our little girl named her Roxie Lou. She is sweet as can be.
I applied for the local community college and am able to register at the end of January.
I will post pictures of our new addition as soon as I can find my camera. It is currently lost and we have no idea where it is.
I hope everyone has a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment