Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Melting Snow

The snow is almost all melted but the process is both beautiful and annoying. Melting snow equals a huge mess. My house is a huge mess. I don't even know where to begin the process of cleaning it either. I almost had a snow day from work yesterday but I went to work. Both kids are at school today. I need to have a list and stick to it. I guess I am going to try to tackle this one room at a time. I might be done cleaning by the next New Year.

I have started thinking about one too many things again. I have alot of "projects" that I would love to have done by the end of this beautiful New Year. I have decided to try to go back to school. Even if I take it one class at a time. So I guess this will be my New Years Resolution for 2011. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I have alot of other things I would like to accomplish in this life time and I strongly believe going back to school to further my education will be the first step I need to take to accomplish my long term goals.

CHEERS!! Here's to 2011!!

No comments: